Temp-to-Perm position. Immediate starts available!
£11+ per hour (depending on experience)
NO CSCS REQUIRED
Monday – Friday. Rotating shift pattern (07:00am – 15:00pm or 12:00pm to 20:00pm)
Calling all Concrete Operatives! If you’re experienced working with concrete and are looking for a new opportunity, this is the job for you! Major Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Concrete Operative on behalf of one of the UK’s leading concrete manufacturers based in Alfreton. All training provided and exciting career opportunities are available based on performance.
Concrete Operative Job Responsibilities:
* Checking and setting concrete forms.
* Producing a range of concrete based products such as bricks, blocks, chimneys and roofing.
* Mixing and pouring concrete to the correct specifications.
* Installing cast items into moulds before the concrete has been poured.
* Assisting carpenters and bricklayers with stripping and setting moulds.
* Able to use concrete machinery safely.
* Adhering to health and safety procedures at all times.
Requirements for the Concrete Operative:
* To be comfortable working in all weather conditions
* Own transport and full UK Driving License
* Experience in Concrete Pre-cast or Concrete finishing is desirable.
Major Recruitment act as an Employment Agency for Permanent roles and an Employment Business for temporary opportunities. If you would like to discuss this role in more depth, please call 01332 321235 and ask for Ross Randfield.