Contact Lens Optician
Full or part time
Clinical & professional development
Job ID: 090922-158
Brilliant Contact Lens Optician opportunity within a clinically focused multiple practice in North-East Kent.
You will work to the highest professional standards, providing a contact lens fitting and aftercare service that’s in a whole different league.
This store is an accredited Platinum Employer, which means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day.
- Outstanding annual salary based on experience – up to £30,000 + Pension
- Access to cutting-edge clinical technology such as OCT alongside fully computerised patient management systems
- Excellent support network within the practice offering exceptional clinical and professional development opportunities
- Practice offer specialist services including MECS, Low vision, Dry eye clinics, Diabetic screening and specialist contact lenses
- Regular internal and external training and CET
- A spacious and beautifully presented working environment with 6 very spacious test rooms within the practice
Details and requirements
- Practice opening hours: Monday – Friday (08:30am – 18:30pm) Saturday & Sunday (09:00am – 17:00pm)
- Full or part time position considered
- Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered and have previous experience working in an optician
Salary and benefits
- Up to £30,000 + pension
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays (33 total)
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at email@example.com or call 07881287964 for more details.