Control Systems Engineer
A growing and ground breaking international engineering company which has expanded year on year and has become a force to be reckoned with within green energy is looking for a STAR QUALITY Control Systems Engineer to join their team.
They’re currently going through massive growth with its UK head office based in Coventry.
You’ll be responsible for maintaining and developing the companies embedded software and associated hardware as follows:
- Maintenance of legacy software
- Developing new software as part of research and development projects
- Electronic circuit design
- Design of analogue and digital circuits, primarily in the field of sensor signal processing and pump/valve control.
- Legacy Software – Confident maintaining legacy software
- Developing software – Background developing Software using the most appropriate language and following programming best practice, being accountable for the software’s functionality, security, and stability.
- Electronics –
- Circuit design for functional performance.
- PCB design for manufacturing.
- EMC compatible designs.
- ATEX/UKEX/IECEx compatible designs.
- Research and development
- Plan activities to meet project plan deadlines, being accountable for on-time delivery.
- Report on project progress to team members, being both accountable for your projects and having ownership of them.
- Document research and development activities appropriately, with ownership of project outputs and accountability for complete and accurate documentation.
- Log time spent on research and development projects for annual tax claim records.
- Produce Functional Design Specifications.
- Actively contribute to R&D meetings and suggest improvements.
- Agile Project Manager – Confident agile Project Manager and comfortable logging activities against project.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Control Systems Engineer who is looking to develop their career in a fast growing international business – if this is exactly what you’re looking for then please apply asap.