Major Recruitment Ltd are currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Control Administrator on behalf of our clients based in the Newstead area of Nottingham!
The role of Credit Control Administrator is a varied and busy one with an excellent pathway and insight into the account’s world. Experienced would be amazing however, our client is willing to train someone who is keen and eager to learn and get stuck in! Duties include:-
- Customer account administration
- Posting Bacs, Card & Cheque cash receipts and allocation
- Emailing invoices and statements to support the credit team
- General admin tasks as required.
- Chasing payments from up to 1,000 accounts each month by email/telephone
- Managing pro-forma invoices
- Liaising with the sales, customer service and invoicing teams regarding any queries
- Full administrative duties using the company’s’ CRM, Sage, SagePay and other IT solutions
- Dealing with customers queries via email/telephone
This role is a permanent position with a 3-month agency probationary period and is to start immediately.
The working hours are 8:30am – 4:30pm Monday to Thursday and Friday 8:30am – 4:00pm
This role is NOT remote and is on site. Own transport would be preferred due to the location
In order to be considered for this position, you will ideally have experienced as a credit control administrator or accounts administrator. However, our client will look at applicants who have excellent administration skills along with a keen and eager attitude to learn and grow.
The right team fit for this position is someone who considers themselves enthusiastic and motivated with a passion for customer care.
£20,000 (£9.50 per hour + Holiday Pay)
£22,000 after 3-month probation.
Major Recruitment act as an Employment Agency for permanent roles and an Employment Business for temporary opportunities