Major Recruitment are looking for a Credit Controller to start work with their client based in Northamptonshire.
If you are intrested in applying as a Credit Controller you will need at least two years worth of experience.
The main responsiblties of the Credit Controller will be:
- Ensure accounts are paid on time
- Liaise with other departments in the business to resolve queries and disputes
- Processing and organising all administration in a timely manner
- Cash allocations
- Open new accounts
- Set credit limits
- Liaise with agencies to recover debt
- Produce accurate internal debtors reports
- Ensuring databases are accurate and kept up to date
- Extracting reports and providing updates
- To proactively inform the customer of any issues or deviations to the plan and provide an alternative course of action
- Handle and resolve customer complaints in a professional manner
Applying as a Credit Controller you will need to show the following attriubutes
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Credit Control role –
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Strong communication skills –
- Good negotiation skills –
- PC literate – knowledge of SAP would be desirable but non-essential
As a Credit Controller you will be a strong team player as well as being able to work under their own supervison.
Hours of work as Credit Controller
Monday to Friday 08:30-17:30
Salary of Credit Controller
“Major Recruitment act as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent roles and as an Employment Business for temporary opportunities”.