A leading manufacturer based in Newton Aycliffe are looking to recruit a dedicated friendly and experienced Customer Relations Advisor to join their team in their Head Office.
Customer Relations Advisor
Ultimately responsible to the Sales & Customer Relations Manager, this role involves providing a professional and friendly service to customers who range from Retailer’s, Installers and End Users. The information required by our customers ranges from enquiries about a product before the customer purchases a Roman product; warranty issues; assisting Installers with technical guidance.
The role would also include supporting the sales processing team who process orders from our retail accounts, liaise with the production team and couriers. The successful candidate will receive full product training and will be keen to develop themselves and learn new skills.
- Deliver high levels of service with minimal supervision
- Be able to work in a team effectively, support colleagues and promote team spirit
- Excellent literacy, numeracy and verbal communication skills
- Accurate IT skills
- Communicating with other departments within the business
- Must be able to give guidance to a customer when dealing with technical information, i.e. instruction manuals
- Have good IT skills which include Microsoft Access, Excel and Word
- Preferably had experience working in a manufacturing customer service environment
- Good understanding of business
- Excellent organisational skills
- A good communicator and listener
- A strong team player
- Practical in their approach to problem solving
This is a full time role, initially fixed for a year with the possibility of being a permenant position for the right candidate.