Major Recruitment Ltd are currently recruiting for an experienced Customer & Sales Administrator on behalf of our clients based in Walsall.
The role is permanent.
This very varied, exciting and interesting role of a Customer & Sales Administrator is based within an office environment (not from home/ remote) for a prestigious company.
This dynamic role will involve various duties including:
- Monitor sales email inbox ensuring emails are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Receiving and processing sales orders on the ERP system
- Verifying orders, including customer’s personal information and payment details.
- Raising picking lists, checking off orders picked and processing delivery dockets from picked sales orders.
- Preparing the daily haulage manifest and organising the haulage schedule with freight companies.
- Dealing effectively and efficiently with customers’ requests & queries. i.e., stock availability, delivery times, notification of delays etc.
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints
- Proactive telesales function within the sales office focusing on individual and team KPI’s.
- General office administrative duties and any other duties that may be assigned.
This is a full-time role to start IMMEDIATELY.
Monday to Friday 9am – 5:30pm.
In order to be considered for this position you do not necessarily need to have experience within all elements of this role, however customer services (telephone) is essential.
You will considered yourself a “all hands on deck” team player, who is willing to learn and listen. Everything else can be taught.
You will need to know your way around a computer with applications such as Windows and Office.
£20,000 dependent on experience.
Major Recruitment act as an Employment Agency for permanent roles and an Employment Business for temporary opportunities