Customer Service Advisor
Stoke On Trent
Pay: £10.20 – £11.20 per hour Plus Potential Overtime
This is your opportunity to join one of the country’s leading brands in the Parcels market. Our client are a premium parcel carrier and we take pride in ensuring our customer experience is the best in the market.
We are looking for contact centre Customer Experience Advisors to join an exciting new team. If you put the customer at the heart of your work and thrive in a fast-paced, call-centre environment then we want to hear from you.
We are recruiting advisors to work up to full time hours across 8am to 8pm (shift patterns can be discussed)
What you will bring to the team:
· You’ll provide best-in-market customer experience to a diverse range of customers- both Senders and Recipients.
· You will strive for first time resolution on every call to ensure our customers are satisfied with the outcome of their call.
· Where something needs fixing for our customer, you’ll gather all relevant information so that our Operational Team can fix the issue.
· You’ll contribute to your team to share best practise, help review processes and develop continuous improvement for our customers.
We are looking for:
· People all about good customer service- especially if you have experience in a customer service environment and particularly in a customer service contact centre.
· Fast learners with good IT literacy- there is a lot to learn and lots of systems to get to grips with. It’s important our candidates are comfortable using multiple systems to deliver the best outcome and resolution.
· Resilience- you’ll have a resilient character that can remain calm, collected and approachable on every call.
· Brand ambassadors. You’ll be part of a great team and represent our clients brand on every call.