My Telford based client is currently recruiting for a permanent Customer Service and Administration Assistant.
Salary – £24k – £26k (dependant on experience)
Company pension scheme
25 days holiday
Health cash plan and employee discount portal
Reporting to the Divisional Sales and Installation Team Leader, you will be responsible for co-ordinating the customer journey from receiving the purchase order through to delivery. As the Customer Service and Administration Assistant you will be responsible for taking and directing calls for the Division and working with all relevant department departments to ensure a smooth process to exceed customer expectations.
- Taking and redirecting incoming calls
- Processing UK customer orders
- Covering annual leave of team members
- Placing internal works orders, requesting acknowledgment and lead time confirmations
- Generating order acknowledgments
- Processing UK invoices
- Issue reports
Skills and experience:-
- Minimum of 3 years working in a similar role
- Excellent organisational skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Microsoft Office skills – Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Manufacturing, engineering or distribution industry experience desired
Previous roles, Sales Administrator, Sales Co-ordinator, Customer Service Administrator
Contact Alex at Major Recruitment for further details
We will carefully consider your application and advise you if we’re able to progress with your application within 3 working days. If you do not hear from us within this time, your details won’t be retained. If you’re not successful on this occasion please continue to apply to future roles we advertise.
Major Recruitment are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Should you be seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you will find our staff professional and courteous and our interview process straight forward. We are located in thriving Telford, and we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire, North Wales and Wolverhampton. Major Recruitment specialise in industrial, commercial, driving and technical recruitment.