Customer Success Executive
£24,000 + OTE of £7k bonus (uncapped commission)
Full Time (Mon – Fri 8am-5pm)
Our client who has their head office in Leeds with 3 other depots across the country are growing again, they have set up a BRAND-NEW customer success department and are recruiting 5 people for it across the UK. This a super exciting opportunity for anyone who is experienced and keen on building long term relationships with customers, both existing and new! They are a fabulous company who are rapidly growing across the UK with a progressive & secure culture.
Actively win business from new and existing customers via phone and email. Create and follow up on quotes. Generate new leads and set appointments for external sales team. Negotiate pricing where necessary. Welcome new customers. Regenerate dormant accounts. Keep accurate CRM records. Understand customers’ requirements and build relationships. Meet sales quotas and report weekly. Upsell additional products.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Being responsible for a specific depot’s internal sales and profit growth
- Creating and following up on quotations
- Lead generation and engaging with cold prospects
- Welcoming new customers and maximising opportunities
- Reducing customer churn
- Regenerating dormant accounts
- Building strong, lasting customer relationships
- Keeping accurate CRM records
- Supporting our field-based sales team
Key Attributes/Skills they are looking for:
- Sales-driven with ability to offer exceptional customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with a desire to close deals
- Attention to detail
- Superb organisational skills and adaptability to fast-changing situations
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- MS office
- Experience in sales
*Some travel will be included so a UK full driving license is ideal*
- OTE of £7k a year (uncapped commission)
- 28 days holiday per year including Bank Holidays (Jan-Dec) Christmas closure taken from holiday entitlement
- Salary is paid on a weekly basis (one week in arrears)
- Work wear provided
- Progression & development opportunities
- Team social events
2 stage interview process – can happen as soon as possible. Please contact Zoe Bellenger on Zoebellenger@major-recruitment.com for a confidential chat.
Major Recruitment act as an Employment Agency for permanent roles and an Employment Business for temporary opportunities.