Our Client in the Denton area are looking for an experienced Customer Support Specialist to join their specialised Retail & Merchant team.
Possessing a passion for delivering exceptional customer service, their Customer Support Specialists are responsible for providing a first-class service to their Retail & Merchant customers.
This role will suit an individual who is experienced in working in a very fast-paced environment, with an ethos that the customers’ needs are the main priority.
- Responsible for dealing with key account customers complaints and queries through to resolution whilst adhering to SLAs
- Make commercial decisions regarding the most cost-effective course of action required for the resolution of customer issues
- Establish and maintain professional and responsive relationships with customers to ensure total customer satisfaction while maintaining business standards and meeting all business objectives
- Identify business opportunities and process improvements
- Be methodical in ensuring that all contact with customers is recorded within our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, and maintaining a business plan to drive activity and your other objectives
- Liaising with all internal departments regarding customer service issues
- Raising replacement orders for key account merchant / retail customers
- Complete bespoke reporting requirements
- Manage back-order and stock re-allocation process
- Adhere to department KPI/service requirements/SLAs
- Review KPIs with the Channel Manager on a daily and monthly basis to ensure that the department is both meeting and exceeding targets
- Appropriate utilisation of transport and third-party carriage
- Liaising with ASMs and other internal departments regarding customer service issues
- Provide cover for other members of the customer support specialist team
- Possess a passion for customer service excellence, via all communication methods
- Highly motivated to set and meet high performance standards based on excellence for the benefit of the customer, the individual, team members and internal customers.
- Proven experience and ability to deal with conflict resolution
- PC Literate in Microsoft Office applications (in particular Excel and Word)
- A strong work ethic and the ability to deliver under pressure
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative and proactively self-manage your own tasks
- Experienced in developing and maintaining customer relationships
- Must possess the ability to build customer repour and ensure customer engagements level are maximised
- Flexible with a positive approach to new tasks and special projects and you will be a collaborative team player with outstanding customer focus and the drive and desire to provide a world class service.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High energy team player with a sense of urgency to meet internal and external customer expectations.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise a busy workload and use initiative.
- Good time keeping and excellent attention to detail are key
Work experience/educational requirements:
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Previous experience of working in a customer service role within an office environment
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs C or above including Maths and English
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel and Word)
- Experience of using Access Supply Chain
- Knowledge of the KBB industry
- Experience of using a CRM system
- A ‘Level/NVQ in Business studies or equivalent
About the Benefits
We recognise that conflicting priorities between work and personal life can affect employee productivity and stress levels and impact upon work performance. We are committed to providing an environment that is supportive of work life balance through benefits and health and well-being initiatives. Resources and opportunities are provided to encourage and support the improved health and well-being of its employees. We do this through the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Clean modern, spacious and well-appointed offices
- Fresh Fruit provided to support healthy eating
- Free filtered water
- Two communal staff break areas.
- Staff discount available on business products.
- Social events
- Wellness plan available to employees after 2 years service
- Extra day annual leave from your 5th year
- 23 days annual leave plus standard bank holidays
- Staff saving scheme
- Long service bonuses
- Relaxed dress code
- Subsided gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Reduced cost Costco membership
- Flu-jab (once per year)