£23+ Umbrella ph
We are currently working on behalf of a social housing provider in Manchester, to recruit for a Damp Surveyor, initially on a 3month basis.
The purpose of the role will predominately be to conduct disrepair surveys, produce CPR 35 reports and represent the organisation in court.
Responsibilities of the Damp Surveyor:
- Providing an efficient inspection and surveying service to the companies housing stock and related assets
- Producing accurate and compliant CPR35 reports for disrepair claims
- Producing and updating programmes or schedules of works, and monitoring progress
- Representing the company in any form of litigation relating to the repairs and maintenance of its housing assets
- Attending court and working with managers to collate and prepare associated documents
- Providing cover and support to other property surveyors as necessary
- Completing HHSRS assessments
Requirements of the Damp Surveyor:
- RICS Membership would be desirable
- Ability to complete HHSRS assessments
To be considered for this exciting role, please contact Bethan Hall -Associate Director, at Hamilton Woods on 01509 276158 or apply online with a covering note of your experience and suitability referencing the job ID number. Due to the exceptionally high level of applications if you have not heard back from HWA within 7 – 10 days, it is regrettable that we cannot reply to everyone with feedback directly and please assume you have been unsuccessful