Hinckley – Leicestershire
Permanent – Full Time (42hrs per week Mon-Fri days)
Up to £50,000 & Company Car
Are you an experience Depot / Branch Manager?
Do you have any people management experience, where you love to develop and motivate your team?
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing family feel business? If YES, see below!
Our client is a family orientated business, and they take a lot of pride in the positive working environment they share with their employees across the business. The commitment they show to customer service, maintaining high levels of stock, distributing quality products to site, and investing in their employees has seen them continue to grow and exceed the demands of the industry.
Meaning they are currently looking for an experienced & passionate Depot Manager, you will be given the autonomy to lead and develop the Hinckley site (Warehouse, Transport, Sales, Customer Service), giving the right candidate the opportunity to grow and develop with our organisation.
The successful candidate will ideally possess an extensive knowledge and network of the construction/building materials industry along with the ability to manage high profile customer accounts for both new and existing business. You will also have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity which will enable sales target achievement.
- Proven branch management experience
- The ability to develop and motivate those around you
- Results driven and customer focused
- Ability to make competent decisions within a fast-moving environment
- Meet and exceed customers’ expectations.
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Promote internal development
- Maintain staff morale and productivity
- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration, and sales
- To ensure site health and safety practices are current and adhered to by all employees, customers and visitors
- Manage the depot’s fleet and ensure legal compliance is monitored and maintained.
- Deliver all aspects of people management
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives, and business plans
- Meet the company’s goals and metrics
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately
- Bring out the best in the depot personnel by providing training, coaching, development, and motivation
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Share knowledge with senior management on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and depot needs thus ensuring consistent depot practices
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Adhere to high ethical standards and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
- Additional leave
- Company car
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Free parking / On-site parking
- Social events for team
- Referral programme
**1st Stage Interview will be carried out via MS Teams from Late Nov to Early December**
Please contact Zoe Bellenger for more information!
Major Recruitment act as an Employment Agency for permanent roles and an Employment Business for temporary opportunities.