£26,000 – £30,000
Performance related bonus
Clinical & professional development
Private health & dental
Full or part time
Job ID: 150922-146
This is a superb Dispensing Optician opportunity within a clinically focused practice on the outskirts of Crawley.
The company are community-focused and need someone ready to use their passion, skills and experience to build on their ever-growing and loyal customer base.
This is an opportunity to work with an employer who offers a workplace with a difference – where people grow both personally and professionally.
- Annual salary based on experience – up to £30,000
- Their range of designer glasses includes the latest styles from some of the most fashionable names around
- Access to cutting-edge clinical technology such as OCT alongside fully computerised patient management systems
- Excellent support network within the practice offering exceptional clinical and professional development opportunities
- The practice offers specialist services including MECS, Dry eye clinics, Diabetic screening, Specialist Contact Lenses and Hearing care
- Fantastic long term professional development with regular internal and external training
- A spacious and beautifully presented working environment with 3 very spacious test rooms within the practice
- Accredited Platinum Employer, which means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day
Details and requirements
- Practice opening hours: Monday – Saturday (09:00am – 17:30pm), closed Sundays
- Full or part time position considered
- Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered and have previous experience working in an optician
Salary and benefits
- Up to £30,000 (based on experience)
- Performance related bonus
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays (33 total)
- Pension + Paid professional fees
- Private health and dental cover
If you would like to enquire about this role and/or to have a confidential chat, please do not hesitate to email, call, text or send your CV to the contact details below.
Email: email@example.com Call/Text: 07881287964