Do you have previous valeting experience? Are you looking for a new challenge?
Our client, a market leading car hire company are looking to recruit a Driver/Valeter to join their team based in Slough.
As a Driver/Valeter, you will be working on the fleet of 247 hire cars cleaning and polishing both the inside and outside of hire vehicles to an exceptional standard, and rearranging cars on the company premises when necessary.
Responsibilities of a Driver/Valeter will include:
- Clean windows, wheels, door handles and mirrors (using portable cleaning equipment at different locations
- Vacuum and shampoo upholstery and carpets
- Wax and polish bodywork
- Apply other finishes to bumpers & trims
- Inspecting the vehicle for damage and reporting any issues by recording images
- You will be responsible for planning you own cleaning routes to ensure the vehicles are ready for collection
- Rearranging cars as and when necessary
- Ensuring keys are placed in collection boxes
- Ensuring collection boxes are safe and maintained
Skills required as a Driver/Valeter:
- Hold a full driving licence and meet the criteria for our insurance
- Valeting experience is an advantage
- Any driving suspensions must have expired at least 3 years ago
- Have strong attention to detail and be safety conscious
- Have demonstrable communication skills
Major Recruitment are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Should you be seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment, or contract you will find our staff professional and courteous and our interview process straight forward.