Major Recruitment are partnering with one of the UK’s leading aluminium & stainless recycling companies to recruit for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer.
Role:- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Role Type:- Permanent
My client is one of the leading companies in the UK for the recycling of stainless and alloy materials. They are global market leaders in the business of recycling raw materials.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Follow all instruction of the maintenance Team Leader
- Maintain and service of plant and equipment throughout the site as per detail entered into the maintenance software (Agility)
- Provide planned preventative maintenance as per established schedules
- Prioritise and select job requests in a risk rating operational approach
- Advise the maintenance team leader of any maintenance equipment, parts, spares and services that may need ordering, Liaising with the facilities manager or head of operations.
- Overtime to be worked to accommodate to the need of the business
- Undertaking risk assessments and other work instructions prior to completing tasks
- Take responsibility of yourself and other maintenance personnel.
- Record and maintain all records as instructed.
The ideal candidate will possess
- A can do attitude.
- 18th edition electrical training course qualified.
- Previous plant experience
- Computer literate
- Be able to lead by example and demonstrate commitment and continual improvement of the QHSE management system.
- To undertake any such other duties as may be required, commensurate with your role
Please Click “APPLY NOW” or contact Alex Donnelly in our Doncatser branch for further information.