School Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for an Estates Assistant in New Alresford, Hampshire for their client School who are part of an well estabalished and successful Multi Academy Trust. The school are committed to providing a rounded and rich educational experience for all of their students.
Salary: ranges from £21,190 – £22,215 per annum plus a 14% shift allowance
Contracted: Shifts: Mornings 0700-1530 / Middays 0830-1630 / Afternoons 1430-2230 / Weekends 0800-1600
We would like to hear from individuals with skills in carpentry, plumbing, grounds maintenance or painting and decorating. As well as applications from people willing to undertake a wide range of in house and specialist training to enhance their practical skills.
Purpose of Job:
As well as using your skills to complete projects as the Estate Assistant, you will also carry out routine tasks as directed by the Deputy Estates Manager or the Facilities and Health and Safety Manager.
The school is seeking a cheerful, willing and proactive individual to join their outstanding Estates Team to help ensure high standards of maintenance and general repair across their estate. As an Estate Assistant you will contribute positively towards the teaching and learning experience of staff and students.
- To complete the daily schedule and assist the Deputy Estate Manager
- Work unsupervised to carry out horticultural and grounds maintenance operations as required using the appropriate tools and machinery.
- To organize or carry out any emergency repairs to the buildings to ensure the safety of the users of the site.
- To assist with internal and external improvements and redecoration as required.
- To carry out daily maintenance and cleaning of all plants and equipment in connection with grounds or other work.
If you are interested in this role of Estates Assistant near Winchester please apply to this job ad today!
For any queries, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07815016497