Major Recruitment are looking to hire a Estimating Engineer to join our manufacturing client of small components to the Aerospace industries is looking for a Commercial Estimator to join them for permanent role. You will be responsible for providing technical estimates to customers in accordance with customer tender requirements.
Key Role Accountabilities
- Co-ordinate the sales provision of timely and accurate written quotations covering factors such as materials, processes, logistics and man-power on products and services to existing and prospective customers by email, in order to grow the business in accordance with the business plan.
- Be a positive company ambassador for the products sold.
- Proactively networking with current and new customers, suppliers and other professionals within the Aerospace industry in order to develop customer relationships and maximise sales.
- Check commercial validity of purchase orders (checking factors such as price, delivery, payment and Inco terms)
- Manage the evaluation process for prices on current customer portfolios, liaising with purchasing and engineering departments to ensure cost models and materials are accurate and highlighting any issues.
- Good knowledge of manufacturing techniques and practices including latest industry developments. Prior manufacturing experience within aerospace. Experience machining; CNC milling and turning.
- Knowledge and experience of civil aviation components for Rolls Royce, Airbus, BAE
- 07:30am-16:30pm (Mon-Thurs)
- 07:30am-12:30pm (Friday)
- Monday- Friday
- £35,000 – £40,000/Annum
- Overtime paid at enhanced rate
- Weekends off
- Permanent position
- 25 days holiday
- Free parking
- Onsite Canteen
if this role suits you APPLY TODAY!