£25,000-£30,000 + Company Car + Bonus
Full Time – 42hrs per week Mon-Fri
Our client are a medium sized company that are rapidly expanding. They are looking for an experience External Sales Representative to join them on their journey reporting directly into the Sales Director. This role is a mix of office working and as well as out on the road. Our client is a customer focused business who take great pride in looking after their customer relationships long term.
The role itself has the main aim to represent the company, both professionally and proactively by maintaining and managing existing customer base, as well as generating new business through a variety of sales techniques including cold calling, up-selling and cross selling.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To achieve sales targets and forecast’s set by the company
- To report weekly sales activity within allocated area
- To keep the company’s database updated and record communications with customers
- To acquire and maintain an in-depth product knowledge
- To prepare competitive price lists and quotes to potential and existing customers
- Initiate and maintain good working relationships with customers and colleagues
- Resolve customer issues in a positive and timely manner
- Liaise with credit control in relation to customer credit limits and outstanding payments
- To pro-actively generate new customer
- Have a proactive approach to all aspects of the sales pipeline
- Liaise with internal sales staff regarding customers
- To work closely with the rest of the Sales Team to ensure the company meets its monthly sales targets and other sales objectives
- To reactivate dormant accounts
- Identify, implement and manage new sales initiatives when approved
- B2B Sales experience
- Experience in managing a diary – priortising workload & movements
- Desire and ability to give exceptional service to customers
- Personable and adaptable with the ability to maintain and establish relationships
- Strong communicator.
- Proactive and determined to succeed.
- Reliable and trustworthy
- MS Office
SALARY & FURTHER DETAILS:
- £25,000- £30,000
- Company Car
- Bonus Scheme
- 28 days holiday per year including Bank Holidays (Jan-Dec). Christmas closure taken from holiday entitlement
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is provided where required
- Company vehicle, laptop and phone will be made available
Our client will be looking to conduct 2-stage interviews as early as next week with a view for the right candidate to start as soon as possible.
Please contact Zoe Bellenger on Zoebellenger@major-recruitment.com for a confidential chat.