£100,000 – £120,000, Car, Excellent Bonus Plus Benefits
Hamilton Woods Executive Search (HWES) has partnered with an instantly recognisable housebuilder to appoint a Strategic, Commercial and Operational Finance Director to business partner with the MD and SMT across various regions.
A hand on qualified senior finance professional with housebuilding experience, you will be able to demonstrate the ability to operate within a team and stand-alone involving yourself in all aspects of finance, strategy, and delivery across a demanding growth-driven region.
Duties will include:
- Business partnering closely with the MD and other senior stakeholders to ensure the group hits its strategic milestones
- Work effectively to oversee the Finance Team as the function continues to evolve and expand regionally and nationally
- Oversee the financial planning and budgeting processes for the business units budgeting for new site openings
- Liaising with potential investors and offering insightful analysis regarding investment opportunities and business developments
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting process
- Offering key strategic advice and analysis in relation to international expansion and effective growth strategy
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A graduate, fully Qualified ACA, ideally from a Big 4 or Top 10 professional services firm.
- Minimum 5 – 7 years PQE in a similar position as a highly motivated and pro-active self-starter with demonstrable technical, commercial and operational finance experience for a housebuilder is essential.
- Highly motivated and proactive self-starter who has the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Basic Salary – £100,000 – £120,000
- Car / Car Allowance
- Outstanding Bonus Potential
To be considered for this exciting role, please get in touch with James Wood, Director of Hamilton Woods Associates and apply online with a covering note of your experience and suitability referencing JW-HWAES-343
Due to the exceptionally high level of applications, if you have not heard back from HWA within 7 – 10 days, it is regrettable that we cannot reply to everyone with feedback directly and please consider your application unsuccessful.