Finance, HR & Procurement Manager
Haverhill – Suffolk
Full Time – Permanent
Are you looking for a varied and fundamental role to the business? Are you a Excel whizz with a strong work ethic?
This is a varied role, where you will be supported by a Financial Controller and a Procurement & Planning Coordinator to deliver this role and can allocate work as appropriate. This role sits within the Senior Leadership team and forms an integral part of the daily management of our small-medium sized client who sits within manufacturing.
- Produce the Monthly Accounts for each division and the group as a whole, review and scrutinise project costs and overheads and ensure that all invoicing has been raised, reconciled and allocated correctly, provide commentary.
- Raise and manage all monthly project valuations in liaison with Managers and
- Invoice clients accordingly, accounting for variations, CIS deductions and retention.
- Ongoing and Final Review of all active projects Bill of Materials against Bill of
- Quantities and scrutinise profitability throughout, producing profitability reports.
- Review contracts for all new projects and conduct financial due diligence to ensure you are satisfied with the terms, the risk and produce cash flow forecasts.
- Manage all inter-company cross charging and keep accounts in
- Manage the annual R&D Tax Credit claims, working with Leyton to maximise return.
- Conduct the monthly payroll and make the weekly supplier payment run.
- Manage the insurance policies and renewals for the group.
- Place Purchase orders for all projects, negotiate discount and progress chase, updating PMs with relevant information.
- Build relations with supply chain and manage the approved suppliers list.
- Formally onboard new suppliers and conduct supplier assessments and audits.
- Feed information back to Commercial Manager regarding costs
- Implement and manage a clocking in system for all onsite labour and track hours worked onsite and overtime claims.
- Responsible for the management of all recruitment, working with recruitment agencies, posting jobs, producing job specifications, and organising interviews.
- Issue & manage staff employment contracts, ensure they are signed, returned, filed.
- Conduct all new employee inductions.
- Manage and organise all Personal Development Reviews and record and follow up.
They are looking for the following experience:
- You will hold a relevant Accounting Qualification CIMA, AAT or equivalent
- Previous experience with Quickbooks or other accounting software packages
- A whizz on Excel!
- You will be detailed, organised, diligent and comprehensive in your approach
- You will have a strong work ethic, strive for high quality a& quantity of output
- You will have a positive ‘Can Do’ attitude and a collaborative nature
- You will thrive on challenge and accept that you are coming into an environment that needs a lot of process implementation and be activelyinvolved in that
Interview process can happen as soon as possible. Please contact Zoe Bellenger for more information!
Major Recruitment act as an Employment Agency for permanent roles and an Employment Business for temporary opportunities.