Home Based (1 day in the office, Crick)
£40,000 – £45,000 (DOE)
Full time, Permanent
Hamilton Woods Associates are working with a private equity backed client that need a Qualified Financial Accountant.
As Financial Accountant you will be working as part of a dynamic and experienced finance team and responsible for key site operations and reporting for the UK into a US group business
- Preparation/review of balance sheet reconciliations for the UK.
- Review performance of UK business and understand variances to budget/forecast.
- General ledger work on different divisions of the business
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation work.
- Manage and develop designated areas of Financial Accounting, ensuring tasks critical to these areas are covered daily, weekly, quarterly and on an ad hoc basis as required, and that any relevant reports are produced.
- Own and develop group policies for the relevant areas and ensure these are adhered to.
- Ensure any relevant SOX controls are being completed as required and that the business is compliant for designated areas.
- Work with sites to ensuring that the accountabilities are met.
- Fixed Asset work including depreciation.
- Part qualified or intending to become qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Ideally a practice Audit background (first- or second-time mover)
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail and good presentation skills
- Be team orientated.
- Have an excellent technical knowledge of accounts processes.
If you would like to apply for this Financial Accountant role, please get in contact with your CV and current package details to firstname.lastname@example.org