Our client, an established Northeast business for almost 15 years. Providing specialist cleaning services nationally across a diverse range of contracts.
A unique opportunity has risen for a Fire Risk Assessor to join their business on a permanent basis.
This full-time position will be working alongside their engineers and management on fire damper projects.
- Hours – 42.5hrs/week
- Monday to Friday
- May need to work some weekends and different shifts as the per requirements of the role
The role will include:
- Assessing Plans
- Schedule Works
- QA Fire Damper Reports
- Provide Remediation Quotes
- Support Fire Damper Engineers
- Liaise With Clients
The role will include working within fire damper compliance areas of the company (in line with BS9999 / VH001) and potentially progressing into full passive fire compliance depending on the candidate.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
Ideal candidates will have experience within a similar service industry (fire protection, construction, ventilation etc) ideally with fire dampers and have experience of office-based work environment.
The successful applicant will be able to problem solve for clients and (due to the customer facing responsibilities of the position) successful applicants will also be able to communicate clearly and professionally (both written and verbal) using cloud-based software systems and general office programs.
Experience and Licence/Certification:
- Previous years’ experience within the fire industry
- Fire damper testing & installation
- CSCS card (desirable but not essential)
- Completion of company paperwork as and when required to a good standard
- Demonstration of good working knowledge of BS999:2017 British standards
- Driving Licence (required)