Fleet Support & Pricing Executive
Milton Keynes (MK1)
Permanent & Full Time (8:30am-5:30pm – office based)
Would you like to work for a client with a real ‘Family Friendly’ feel, receive excellent company benefits & a FREE TURKEY at Christmas time?
If you are looking for a new challenge you are determined and hardworking and provide 5* customer service, then this is the company for you!
The company boasts a long list of incredible benefits which include –
- 24 Days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Long Service Awards
- Real living Wage employer
- In house well-being service
- Internal Promotion Pathways
- Birthday Holiday
- Refer a friend scheme
And MANY MORE!
MORE ABOUT THE COMPANY ITSELF….
Our client is a group of companies specializing in the supply of commercial assets. The group has grown from a core truck and trailer rental product to cover nine distinct asset groups. (anything from Truck & Trailers, Vans, Sweepers, Buses, Material Handling etc). They have developed on the back end of their innovation and made a commitment to service excellence.
Founded in 1935, they have grown to work throughout the UK and Europe, and are utilized by the largest corporates through SME’s who work in logistics, retail, transportation, food production, pharmaceuticals and many other sectors.
Purpose of Job
The Job holder is to contribute with the day to day running of the department, to have an understanding of its overall requirements and expectations. The candidate will be able to assist in all aspects of the department when necessary. The Fleet Support & Pricing Executive will play a key role in the department’s ability to grow/develop in order to run parallel to the business’s ambitions and expectations.
Key Features of the role:
- Assist day to day running of the department, offering prompt responses to pricing enquiries, vehicle delivery progress reports and be able to offer generic vehicle knowledge including vehicle specifications and capabilities
- Compose prompt and accurate quotations for salespeople for each product offering, including Flexible rental, Fixed rental, Ops Lease, Finance Lease and Option to Buy
- Help plan DGV’s body builder schedules & monitor their progress, to ensure an efficient lean-time production is maintained, optimising on the business units ability to take advantage of opportunities. Daily updates to be recorded and distributed to the salesforce when deemed necessary
- Issue weekly progress reports to the full DGV network for new factory ordered products. Offering accurate ETAs for the salesperson to communicate to the customer
- Arrange vehicle deliveries with suppliers and ensuring all registrations and arrival dates are entered onto the master build sheet
- Complete all necessary administrative procedures to prepare Capital payment runs to suppliers on a weekly basis to ensure prompt payment
- Maintain, update and issue P11D asset values to DGV network – Ensuring customers are insuring assets at the correct value
- Handover of sales vehicles when sold via the fleet department, issuing V5s, spare keys and invoices to the purchaser
- Arrange company car handovers with Group employees, completing check ins and outs to a high standard, recording any damage or mileage discrepancies
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a confident communicator with an excellent telephone manner
- Be PC literate, especially with Microsoft Excel
- Have the ability to adapt to a wide variety of tasks
- Have strong administrative and coordination skills with an eye for detail
- Have the ability to work well under pressure and in a busy environment
- Be results orientated
- Potentially have experience within a similar industry however this is not essential
- Have the ability to use initiative following company guidelines
A driving licence is essential
Our client is looking to conduct interviews as early as this week & next with the view for the right candidate to then start as soon as possible.
Please contact Zoe Bellenger on Zoebellenger@major-recruitment.com for a confidential chat.
Major Recruitment act as an Employment Agency for permanent roles and an Employment Business for temporary opportunities.