What’s on offer for the FLT Driver?
- £10.50 per hour
- Overtime available
- Free staff parking
- A PERMANENT CONTRACT after 12 weeks
- Staff canteen
My Client is well established, industry leading Fabrication company. Based in Country Durham, they have seen year on year success, with further growth plans for 2022. They offer a range of services from Design through to Manufacturing. This has given the company opportunities to service a multitude of sectors, with a diverse client base stretching across the globe. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an FLT Driver to join their team in Darlington on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
This opportunity as an FLT Driver gives you the chance to work with one of the most respected companies in the North-East. They offer not only an excellent package, but more importantly in todays world, job security.
The FLT Driver’s role will be to cover a day shift: Monday to Thursday 8:00am-4:30pm and Friday 8:00am-3:00pm
FLT Main Duties:
- Daily meetings with the team leader or supervisor
- To help prioritise workloads within the department / designated warehouse area
- To deal with the movement of products within the warehouse, using a Counterbalance FLT
- Picking and packing duties when required, and taking instructions from supervisors and management
- Using their computer system to book stock in and out
- Loading and unloading wagons
- Maintain the company’s health & safety standards at all times
- To follow all legal and company requirements to the use of forklifts in the Warehouse
- Experience of working in a warehouse environment
- An in date Counterbalance Licence (RTITB / ITTSAR)
- Must be punctual
- Experience of working to targets
- Communicates effectively on all levels