Major Recruitment have an urgent requirement for experienced FLT Driver working for our client based in Ashton-in-Makerfield.
What’s in it for me?
- Hours of work will be Monday – Friday, 6am – 2pm, rotating onto 2pm – 10pm the following week
- Attendance Bonus
- Refer a friend scheme
- Perm contract after 12 weeks. (based on attendance & Performance)
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience within a warehouse, and will be carrying out the following duties:
- Safe Operation of a FLT;
- In date FLT license.
The successful candidate would be able to present their enthusiastic approach to work, be physically fit as this is a demanding role involving deliveries and be:
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills;
- A highly resilient but compassionate attitude, with the ability to perform under pressure in a fast paced environment;
- Training provided.