Major Recruitment Oldbury are delighted to be recruiting for a prestigious leisure facility in the Edgbaston area who are seeking a Food and Beverage Manager to start immediately.
As Food & Beverage General Manager and licensee holder, you will be one of the Senior Management Team and responsible for all staff members within the bar, kitchen and events team, including any casual staff.
This role will manage and co-ordinate all aspects of food, beverage and events management. You must possess strong front of house skills, driving change to motivate and inspire the team. Working closely with the Head Chef you will work to achieve agreed budgets and member satisfaction levels.
Please only apply for this role if you can work five days a week between Monday to Sunday and eight-hour days between 8am to 11pm.
For this position you must have the following: –
- Experience of working in a high-quality bar and restaurant
- Exceptional customer service skills (members, guests and visitors)
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Working to targets and deadlines
- Commercially aware
- Budget Management
- EPOS and IT knowledge
- A natural leader with a strong and engaging personality
- Experience in managing a diverse team
- Hard working and able to work flexibly (e.g. weekends, split shifts etc.)
- Strong work ethic, flexibility and patience
- Strong but diplomatic leaderships skills
- Ability to motivate and bring people with you
- Ability to contribute to change and continuous improvement
- Ability to project a professional image – in approach, attitude and appearance
You will be rewarded with an opportunity to work in a premier lifestyle club
A competitive salary
33 Days holiday (including bank holiday)
Free use of all the sporting facilities, pools and fitness suite
Free car parking
Discount on meals
Christmas Day Off
Enhanced Pension Scheme