Major Recruitment have opportunities for a Food Production Operatives for a state of the art factory based in Blackburn.
The following shift patterns would be available from January;
- Day Shift: 08:00 – 17:00 (Monday to Friday) paying £9.50 p/h (weekly pay).
- Evening shift: 17:00 – 03:30am (Monday to Friday) paying £9.50 p/h from 5pm until 10pm and £11.40 p/h from 10pm – 3:30am.
- Night shift: 18:00 – 06:00 (Monday to Friday) paying £9.50 p/h until 10pm and £11.40 p/h from 10pm – 6am.
Ideally you will have previous experience of a food manufacturing or production enviornment and will be used to working in a paced position / role.
- Working in fast paced food production environment
- Working with dry and raw foods
- Packaging / Re-packaging products
- Working to ensure picking targets are met & exceeded
- Keeping the warehouse free & tidy from rubbish
- Labelling, stocking on the pallets
- End of the line bagging
- Adhering to health and safety at all times
What’s on offer for you?
- Ongoing long term work
- Brand new production site, working in good clean working environment.
- Holiday Pay
- Friendly working environment
- Canteen Facilities
- Staff Lockers
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR ONE OF THESE POSITIONS PLEASE CALL MAJOR RECRUITMENT BLACKBURN ON 01254 920800 AND SUBMIT CV USING “APPLY” BELOW.
Alternatively if you are interested in registering for future vacancies please complete the following registration form.