Food Safety Compliance Manager
Working on behalf of our client, a chilled food manufacturer, due to growth and investment are seeking Food Safety Compliance Manager.
You will ensure that the company meets all necessary legislative, agreed customer standards and food safety best practice guidance, through robust quality management and a risk assessment approach.
- Manage the annual schedule of validation for the site to include allergens, species, process control and claim validations
- Own site food safety validation schedule planning
- Development of HACCP
- Run regular HACCP meetings
- Work closely with QA and Operations teams
- Improve controls around food safety
- Actively take part in customer Visits & audits
- Ideally a Degree/HND in Food Science, Technology or Science based subject
- Technical experience within complex high risk production environment
- Dealing with multiple retailers
- Trained to HACCP Level 3 as a minimum
- Perm position
- Salary £40,000
- Mon-Fri days with flexibility
BPSS are a recruitment consultancy working on this perm opportunity on behalf of our client.