Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
£60,000 – £70,000, Car, Bonus plus Benefits
Hamilton Woods Qualified Search is assisting a multi-faceted Financial Services PLC that is looking to add an FP&A Manager to their team. Having built a loyal customer base, the company is led by an incredibly driven management team that has a collaborative and positive culture where talent is valued.
Description: The Finance Planning & Analysis Manager position entails the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing effective financial planning and analysis to support strategic decision-making by senior stakeholders within the business.
- Working on the long-term financial plan for the organisation, assessing financial viability and commercial return on investment opportunities to maximise return on investment.
- Provide insight and analysis on performance drivers and trends to enable an early understanding of business risks and opportunities
- Leverage finance systems to ensure timely and accurate data and insight-driven reporting
- Plan and drive key business processes such as the annual budget and re-forecast
- Identify and lead sustainable initiatives to improve the quality and timeliness of information provided to drive business performance
- To deliver ad hoc financial analysis as requested from Senior Management efficiently and effectively to support strategic decision-making.
- Analysing potential development schemes and investments.
Profile: The successful candidate will desirably have experience of the following:
- A university graduate, ACA trained and qualified from a Big 4 / Top 10 practice
- A mixture of Audit, Transactional Services, or Corporate Finance commercial experience, dealing with financial modelling, development, and investment opportunities.
- Advanced Excel skills, comfortable with the use of macros and producing financial models in excel.
- Experience in influencing and challenging senior stakeholders.
- Working on the long-term financial plan of the business and investment appraisal techniques.
- Basic Salary – £60,000 – £70,000
- Car / Car Allowance
- Excellent Bonus, Pension, and flexible working