Major Recruitment Oldbury are delighted to be recruiting for a leading business to business telemarketing organisation in Birmingham City Centre, who are seeking motivated French speaking Telemarketers to start immediately on a temporary to permanent basis.
The role will be office based Monday to Wednesday (based in Birmingham city centre) and working from home on a Thursday and Friday. Full time working from home options are also available. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm.
Duties and tasks will include:
- Carry out unscripted telephone calls on behalf of clients.
- Answer questions about product specifications.
- Book appointments with relevant prospects.
- Complete data cleansing activities.
- Carry out market research into various industries.
- Provide input into lead generation campaigns of various makeups.
- Accurately and efficiently enter prospect details into the company database.
Major Recruitment are looking to speak to candidates who have the following:
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication
- Good command of English language and grammar
- Ability to work to targets: call volumes, conversations and leads
- Time management skills
- Client liaison and good customer service
- A team player with the ability to self-motivate
- Computer literate including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Access
- Planning and organisational skills
- Fluent in both French and English
Genuinely an excellent opportunity for a candidate seeking career progression.
Great incentives including the following:
Regular one to ones
Free snacks and lunches
One to one coaching