What’s in it for you?
- Paying up to £11.42 per hour
- Overtime paid at time 1/2
- Monday to Friday 40 hour per week
- Onsite parking
- Full training given
- Canteen facilities
- Full covid safety regulations adhered to
My Client is well established, industry leading fabrication company. Based in County Durham, they have seen year on year success, with further growth plans for 2022. They offer a range of services from Design through to Manufacturing. This has given the company opportunities to service a multitude of sectors, with a diverse client base stretching across the globe. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a number General Operatives to join their team on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
This opportunity gives a General Operative the opportunity to work with one of the most respected companies in the North-East. They offer not only an excellent package, but more importantly in todays world, job security.
As a General Operative, your role will be to cover the following shifts:
Must be able to do shift rotation.
General Operative Main Duties:
- General assembly Operative work
- Quality Checking
- Working in a target driven environment
- Assisting fabricators
- Working with hand tools
- Lifting and bending
- Working in a very manual industrial environment
- Experience of working in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication
- Ability to learn new skills
- Ability to inspect own work
- Physically able to lift up to 15kg
- Expect high standards from yourself
- Flexibility with regards to shifts and over-time