Major Recruitment are representing a family business based in County Durham who are looking for a Head of Reception to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company with a strong heritage and history, an incredible working culture and puts their employees first!
As Head of Reception, you will be responsible for providing an efficient and professional reception and administrative support service. You will also take responsibility for the smooth running of the Head Office Reception.
- Deal with telephone calls and visitors in an efficient and professional manner
- Ensure the telephone system is maintained and operated
- Responsible for reception and associated duties, ensuring reception area is maintained to a high standard and promote a professional image at all times
- Receiving and sort incoming and outgoing post
- Efficiency of diary system operated
- Control bookings for internal and external meetings
- Ensure meeting rooms are appropriately set up prior to meetings
- Deal with Travel arrangements in a timely manner
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Professional & organised
- Ability to multitask, hitting key deadlines as required
- Experience of working on a busy switchboard
- IT literacy in Microsoft Office
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities in order to manage workflow without loss of composure, remaining calm under pressure
This is an incredible opportunity offering many benefits as well as continuous training and development.
Our client are looking for someone to start ASAP!