Major Automotive have a full time permanent vacancy for a HGV Fitter / Technician to join an established Vehicle Dealership who represent a popular vehicle manufacturer.
If you are a qualified HGV Fitter who is looking for a long-term career working for a company that can provide work / life balance, a competitive salary and ongoing training & development then this is a fantastic opportunity.
Hours of work:
- Due to continued company growth, the site now opens from 7.00 am – 22.30 pm Mon – Fri and Sat mornings
- All shifts are 45 hours per week and there is a variety of options available
- Pay is negotiable depending on skills and experience
Duties are varied and will include:
- Maintaining, inspecting and repairing HGV’s to manufacturer and industry standards
- MOT Preparation
- Diagnostics using the latest diagnostics equipment and techniques
- Welding, fabricating and body repairs
- Carrying out safety inspections
- Ensuring all relevant vehicle paperwork is updated
- NVQ / City & Guilds or equivalent in a relevant field
- Full driving licence – (HGV Licence is desirable but not essential as the company are willing to put suitable candidates through their HGV licence
- Mechanical experience working on commercial vehicles this can include HGV’s, PCVs and Military Vehicles
Benefits on offer include:
- A full time permanent role within an established, reputable commercial dealership
- Competitive salary – Negotiable depending on skills and experience
- Generous holiday allowance
- Career development and ongoing manufacturer / industry training
- Pension scheme
If you are interested in this role, please do apply on line or call 07971 062124.
Major Automotive is part of Major Recruitment Ltd and acts as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client and as an employment business when supplying temporary staff. Major Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities employer