£32,500-£37,500, DOE + Overtime + Holidays + Benefits
Monday to Friday
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced HGV Technician to join one of our Warrington based clients. Internationally known they have other sites across the globe. They are one of the European Leaders in the industry. The successful candidate will be a part of a friendly team invested in providing a quality service to all of their customers.
If you are a qualified HGV Technician looking for a new opportunity to further enhance your skills and knowledge in the industry, then we would love to hear from you!
As an integral member of the depot, you will be supporting their overarching team goal of making a difference to all of their customers by ensuring all vehicles are serviced, repaired and maintained to the highest standard. The successful candidate will also be responsible for carrying out inspections, preparing vehicles to ensure MOT standards are met and in compliance with the company’s O license regulations.
What experience are we looking for?
- Previous experience within the commercial vehicle repair industry
- HGV driving license
- IRTEC license
- Certified apprenticeship in vehicle motor repairs
- £32,500-£37,500 Per Annum
- Plenty of overtime
- Free onsite parking.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Increasing holiday entitlement for long service (capped at 30 days)
- Company pension
- Employee referral scheme of up to £500 (before tax)