Childrens Registered/Home Manager – based in Gillingham Kent – £50,000 – £60,000 plus bonus
Location: Gillingham Kent
A beautiful home in a lovely location with a very therapeutic approach, the service provider have a fantastic relationship with the local community and their homes are to a very high standard
The children are ranging from 5 – 15 with complex care needs.
As a Home/Registred Manager ,you will implement and work in accordance with all aspects of the Statement of Purpose for your home and have a thorough understanding of the regulations and legislation which set the standards within a Children’s Home setting.
You will be an effective partnership builder, working with parents, carers and other professionals to safeguard and promote the welfare of young people. You will support and offer supervision to staff in line with regulations and ensure that the safeguarding of young people remains at the forefront of practice, and young people remain consulted about the quality of care they receive.
*Full job description available on request
* You must have recent experience working within the residential sector at registered manager level within a children’s residential service
* A Certified Diploma Level 3 or 4 in Residential Child Care (Children and Young Peoples Workforce) or equivalent as a minimum
* Thorough understanding of the regulations and legislation which set the standards within a Children’s Home setting
* Ability to work closely with Responsible Individual and key individuals within the strategic partnership
* Substantive experience in a Managerial role including supervisory experience
* A Certified Diploma Level 5 Leadership and Management qualification or equivalent, or a willingness to work towards completing this
* Experience in leading and supervising a team within a Residential Child Care setting
* Full UK Manual Driving Licence