Major Recruitment – Castle Donington
Major Recruitment are looking to recruit a Food and Beverage Supervisor to work alongside a small family run hotel based in Castle Donington.
As a Food and Beverage Supervisor, you will work with a small team in a warm friendly hotel based in the heart of Castle Donington, You will help support the current staff within the restaurant and bar. Your personality and passion will encourage a strong team spirit, making sure everyone creates outstanding, unique guest experiences by leading by example and be able to successfully motivate and organise the team.
- Rotas for staff in accordance with the weeks business
- Setting up and running meetings, events, weddings, breakfast service, dinners, and any other private events.
- Make sure all working areas are fully stocked and any orders placed,
- Arrange staffing schedules whilst being flexible to shift patterns.
- Motivating the staff on shift
Desirable key skills and experiences:
- Food and Beverage experience
- Confident leadership skills
- Team focuses with a friendly attitude.
- Willing to generate ideas and improvements.
- Fun and easy to talk to – we’re looking for personality, not a corporate clone.
- Flexibility – there’s no problem you can’t fix.
- You’ll be hands-on and put the guest at the heart of every decision, at the same time find creative ways to boost revenue on food and drinks.
Schedule and Pay
- Flexible Working Days
- Part Time // Minimum of 24 – 40 Hours
- £11 Per Hour
- Between Tuesday – Sunday (closed Sunday evening + Monday)
- Extensive learning and training opportunities leading to development and progression opportunities.
- Friendly family run team
- Full flexibility
- Non corporate environment
- Free meals and drinks
If this role suits you, APPLY today IMMEDIATE STARTS available.