We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Payroll/HR Administrator to work for a global distribution company in Tamworth. Working Monday to Thursday 09:00 – 17:30 and Friday 09:00 – 15:00 your key responsibilities will be but not limited to as below,
- Assisting with the Preparation of the monthly payroll in line with HMRC guidelines and company policies.
- Maintain employee payroll records ensuring all information is accurate and secure.
- Liaise with HMRC on any relevant matters and complete accurate and timely returns on behalf of the company.
- Assist with the smooth running of the department.
- Other duties as reasonably requested.
- prepare HR documents and assist with HR related issues.
- To provide an effective and efficient HR administrative service to the HR team and the wider organisation.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years previous HR administration and payroll Administration experience, excellent organisational and communication skills along with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
There is a also a company benefits package available with a basic salary of up to £28k per annum.
For more information regarding this role call Recruit Central or Click “apply now” to receive a call back, interviews are available asap.