HR Assistant / Admin
Major Recruitment are currently representing an existing client in Sunderland, who are looking for an HR Assistant to join them on an intial Temporary contract with scope of going Permanent.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has some HR experience, looking to develop further within their HR career.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- TUPI administration and ELI completion
- DBS Application and management
- Responsible for the administration of applicants
- Coordinate & conduct /take notes in interviews
- HR administration
- Responsible for DVLC quarterly checks
- Responsible for personnel files
- Writing employment contracts, salary correspondence, employee relations letters and general employee correspondence according to company guidelines
- Employee references according to company guidelines
- Support the coordination of Training courses
- Update Training Plan/Participant reaction/Evaluation
- Payroll administration
- Problem solving ability
- Comfortable/proficient using MS Office – Word, Excel & PowerPoint essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Communication skills with patience for non-native English speakers
- Numerical skills
- Adaptable to a changing environment.
My client are looking for someone to start ASAP and holding interviews on short notice.