Job Title: IFA Liaison Administrator
Reports To: IFA Liaison Team Leader
Role Summary: General administration duties relating to the process of setting up new IFA
referral cases. Dealing with IFA’s and Pension Providers on the telephone in a professional
manner. Managing and prioritising workload.
We are currently looking to support our client with the following vacancy and can offer a temp to perm package based on the successful completion of a 12 week temp probation period prior to being offered a permanent placement with our client. The office is a great and vibrant place to work and offers many brilliant benefits and incentives to their employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Answer delegated telephone calls.
* Process new IFA’s cases.
* Keep IFA’s informed of the progress of their case.
* Manage IFA expectations.
* Daily management and prioritising of your workloads and diaries.
* Ensuring emails are dealt with in a timely manner and client’s and IFA’s are responded to
within a maximum of 2 days.
* Liaise with internal departments to ensure case runs smoothly and any guarantee
deadlines are met.
* Being able to confidently read a client’s file and understand the entire process from start
* Know how to deal with complaints.
* Comply with all security and confidentiality policies.
Skills and Knowledge:
* Good time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
* Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* General knowledge of IFA referral process.
Be able to:
* Use excel spreadsheets
* Use Microsoft Word
* Use Salesforce database
* Prioritise own workload
Key Performance Indicators:
* Achievement of service standards
* Treating Customers Fairly
Offering competitive rates and a quick start if the suitable candidate is found.