Installation AV Engineer
Basic salary dependant on experience £24,000- £32,000
Candidates residing in North East or Yorkshire such as Cleveland, Durham, Humberside, North Yorkshire , Northumberland, South Yorkshire , Tyne & Wear , Leeds, Sheffield,
MiGrowth are please to be add another award winning ‘end to end’ digital signage solutions provider.
My Client holds a strong position within a rapidly expanding market. Who specialise in the automotive sector, but also within corporate communications, leisure, retail, healthcare, transport and estate agency.
This includes consulting with clients about their signage needs and sourcing suitable new technology and products. After designing a signage solution, hardware and software solutions are matched to this need. My client creates and design creative content required for the screens.
My Clients in house engineers install the solution and clients are supported with an SLA.
Together we need an Installation AV Engineer to install and provide service support for digital signage equipment in our customers’ premises.
You will be working with the latest cutting edge technology including digital screens, mobile devices and projectors. You will also install the infrastructure that supports these solutions. This will include a wide range of cabling and terminations, as well as network infrastructures.
This is an ideal opportunity to be part of an exciting growing team in a new and exciting marketplace as an Installation AV Engineer
What you will be doing as Installation AV Engineer
- To install digital signage equipment in customer premises as an Installation AV Engineer
- To install cables and network infrastructures in customer premises as an Installation AV Engineer
- To work closely with the engineering and IT teams
- To carry our repair, service and routine maintenance work
- Where required, to solve practical problems; detect & repair equipment faults
- Driving high satisfaction levels with customers, aiming to install or restore normal operational service with minimum impact
- Keep the office team updated of progress
- Keep the IT team updated with technical information or unresolved issues
- Required to stay overnight in hotel accommodation organised by the company
- Carry out Site Surveys as Installation AV Engineer
Who we are looking for as Installation AV Engineer
- Experience of using hand held & electrical tools with competence
- Previous installation experience of electrical equipment
- You must hold a current UK driving licence, able to drive a van
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Analytical, with problem solving skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
All applicants send CVS to Louise Wright Director Sales & Marketing
MiGrowth is an established and industry accredited Sales & Marketing Recruitment Consultancy.
MiGrowth Specialise in Sales & Marketing Recruitment within Technology & Audio Visual, FMCG, Media & Publishing
In order to get the best experience possible of working with MiGrowth please take the time to register your CV with us so we can discuss relevant roles with you