£10 per hour
40 hours per week
Monday to Friday
Hours of work between
7am and 6pm
Flexibility is required
Temp to Perm
You are probably a very practical and hands on type of person looking for an equally practical role.
Preferably you will have some kind of Installation experience and have gone out to sites to erect fixtures.
My client is a family business based in the heart of Hunslet Leeds and deals with clients and customers from across the country.
They are looking for their next Installation Technician who is looking to step up to a more interesting role and make a department their pride and joy.
What do you need?
- A Counterbalance License is desirable. An in-house license will be considered but not essential
- Experience in installing structures preferred or someone who has worked with tools and heavy materials
- A driving license is desirable if you would like more variety in the role
- You will need to understand the loading bay of the warehouse environment
- Picking stock and getting ready to dispatch orders is sometimes required
- Good Spoken English
- Good Written English
What will your day consist of?
A typical day is based on the orders that come in from customers and clients. You will help the team pick the products that are going out to sites to be erected
Some of the items that are to be picked can be more that 25KG and awkward so you will be helped by colleagues if needed.
If you have an FLT License you may be unloading and loading vans that are going out to sites.
Sounds interesting doesn’t it?
If you would like to apply the please do today.
After screening there is a registration process and then a face-to-face interview.
Major Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency on this Temp to Perm position