Major Recruitment Oldbury are delighted to be recruiting for a professional and rapidly expanding organisation in the Tamworth area who are seeking an Internal Account Manager to start immediately. This role will be office based.
Extensive product training will be provided. You will be speaking to existing and new customers developing long term relationships, and generating additional business. Previous experience and a track record of building and delivering relationships within a sales environment is essential. At least 1 years experience required, preferably within a software based role.
Duties and tasks will include:
* Support and work alongside current key account manager in daily tasks and reactive client quotations & general enquiries.
* Act as the main point of contact for general enquiries for their portfolio of accounts, and pass over to required team member where necessary.
* Create, update, and manage annual service contracts for their associated accounts.
* Manage their own portfolio of accounts, with the intention to grow additional business and revenue for products and services.
* Maintain opportunity pipeline, ensure it is up to date, chase all open opportunities, and organise CRM system accordingly.
Candidates welcome to apply for the role will have the following:
* Adaptability in your communication with various industry accounts and contacts.
* Enthusiastic and willing to learn new skills and work within a small, fast paced company.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
* Proficient in Office 365/Excel.
* Good Understanding of technology.
Hours 9-5 (37.5 hours per week) 1 WFH day after probation per week.
Private Healthcare after 1 year.