Internal Sales Administrator
Permanent – Full Time
Do you love a challenge and have a good work ethic?
Do you want to work for a company with strong values?
Do you want to grow with a successful business that has big plans for the future?
If YES, then this role is for you!
We are currently recruiting on an exclusive basis for an Internal Sales Administrator to work for a fabulous family owed medium sized company based in Mansfield. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and highly regarded manufacturer and worldwide distributor of specialist equipment to the utilities industry.
The company has a UK depot network and a long-established reputation for quality and innovation. Following continued sustainable growth, the company is now seeking to appoint an experienced Sales Administrator. This role is suited to someone who is looking for growth and wants to finish their working day with a ‘feel good factor’. This role is an exciting challenge, which offers the option of educational courses alongside your role, doing as little as 2 hours studying a week, which will result in a qualification within Sales.
Our client rewards well, both financially and on a personal basis with a good balance of life culture. Some benefits include team meals, employee of the month, and even the chance to go abroad to company events!
Mon- Thurs 8am-5pm, Fri 8am-4pm with 1hr Lunches
Duties within the role:
- Customer Service – taking customer enquiries and responding in a timely manner
- Processing orders
- Communicating with all stakeholders
- Upselling and adding the value to their clients where possible
- Supporting customers with product knowledge
- Pro-actively contacting customers or potential new customers – all warm leads from a huge existing database
- Following up quotations
- Providing a high level of aftercare
- Completing other administration tasks as required
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Demonstrable track record of sales success within the utilities or construction sector
- High level of self-motivation and willingness to win
- Analytical approach with strong IT skills
- Excellent communicator, professional and approachable, keen to please and happy to get stuck in
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well organised with the ability to think on your feet and respond effectively to changing priorities
- Able to make decisions and negotiate a deal, often thinking outside the box to reach a mutually beneficial conclusion with the customer
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge and experience of the UK utility market
Our client is looking to conduct a 2 stage interview process, week commencing 22nd August, with the view for the right candidate to then start as soon as possible.
Please contact Zoe Bellenger on Zoebellenger@major-recruitment.com for a confidential chat.
Major Recruitment act as an Employment Agency for permanent roles and an Employment Business for temporary opportunities.