Internal Sales Team Leader (Trade Counter)
£26,500 + Bonus
Permanent – Full Time (Mon-Thurs 7:30am-5pm, Fri 7:30am-4:30pm with 1 in 4 Saturdays 8am-12pm)
You will have the vision and skill to lead the team (up to 5 people) to provide the highest standards of customer care. Process customer orders predominantly received via email and phone. Give knowledgeable advice to customers. Serve customers on the Trade Counter when needed. Make and take telephone calls. Promote promotions. Update customer information in the operating system. Abide by and keep up to date with company processes and polices.
Key attributes needed:
- Desire and ability to give exceptional service to customers
- Management skills
- Attention to detail when processing orders, taking phone orders and in all administrative tasks
- Understands the Importance to deliver on promises made with urgency and efficiency
Duties within the role:
- Achieve growth and sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- To offer excellent levels of service to the customer and maintain that level across the team
- Provide effective performance recognition through employee feedback, rewards, and disciplinary action, with the assistance of Human Resources
- Supporting marketing activities to ensure initiatives are acted upon
- Proactively improving, increasing, and driving tele-sales function.
- Proactively ensuring customers are updated with changes affecting their orders and accounts.
- Work closely with all company departments ensuring all teams work together.
- Accurately input orders onto the system & Input quotes onto the system and monitor and chase.
- Actively sell to each customer, promotions, add-ons, and new products
- Ensure customers are proactively contacted to maximise sales.
- Contact dormant customers and new prospects to promote the company’s products and services.
- Maintain accurate records of contacts, changes, unique selling activity etc. regarding customers.
- Able to give up to date and knowledgeable product advice.
- Aid Credit Control in managing the status of each account. To liaise with Credit Control to flag any issues.
- To ensure that any issues with customer accounts are highlighted in a concise and timely manner to enable them to be resolved quickly and correctly and documented against the customer.
- Large or specialist enquires are flagged to your line manager to ensure that they are priced accordingly to win the business.
- Any further duties to enable the Company run smoothly and efficiently.
- Salary up to £26,500
- Annual bonus
- 28 days holiday per year including Bank Holidays, plus loyalty scheme. Holiday year January – December, Christmas closure taken from holiday.
- Work wear provided
- Progression/development opportunities
Please get in contact with Zoe Bellenger for more information!
“Major Recruitment act as an Employment Agency for permanent roles and an Employment Business for temporary opportunities”