IQA Officer and Assessor
Located within Manchester
Salary – £27,000 – 31,000 per hour DOE
Major Healthcare are currently working with an outstanding residential care service based in Manchester who are looking for an Assessor and IQA Officer to join their team in Manchester.
Benefits that the company can offer:
- Outstanding in-house training,
- Loyalty bonuses,
- Competitive salary,
The successful candidate will have:
- Hold a valid UK driving license,
- Hold an NVQ Level 3 – Children and Young People,
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement,
- Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Process and Practice,
- Experience in mentoring and assessing members of staff,
- Experience with delivering and evaluating training programs,
If you are looking for the next opportunity to work for an outstanding organisation learning and developing new skills along with development and progression opportunities then don’t hesitate apply today!
Call Nick on 07919926190 to start your application, interviews are being held immediately!