Major Recruitment are currently recruiting for a permanent Help Desk Administrator/Analyst for their client who is a company delivering Unified Communications & Managed Services to a range of clients in the SME, corporate and public sectors.
About the company:
There has been a significant growth in the last 2 years and they have acquired 17 businesses, with an ongoing strategy to acquire more businesses that are accretive to the group, be it through scale, geography, or adjacent product.
Shifts: 8am – 4pm, 9am – 5pm, 10am – 6pm (depending on requirements outlined by Team Leader)
Working details: Role is a full-time office role; however, we are currently operating in a hybrid manner, working 3 days from the office and 2 days from home (subject to change based on business requirements)
The Help Desk Administrator will ensure the efficient and effective day-to-day management of the Help Desk operation by providing administrative support.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Chasing the movement of tickets.
- Alerting business of P1 tickets.
- Gathering info for RCA’s.
- Monitoring volumes and response times vs agreed SLA’s.
- Flagging escalations to Team Leads.
- Producing weekly/monthly reporting for team and Corporate/Enterprise customers.
- Updating documentation and managing team calendars (where involved in customer meetings).
What you will bring to the role:
- 5+ years’ experience working in an analysis role.
- Clear and concise communication skills, whether it be face to face, over Teams or on calls (verbal and written).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrably sound interpersonal skills, including tact and diplomacy.
Customers are at the heart of everything, so we are looking for people who understand the importance of finding solutions, getting things done, and always keeping customers up to date.
If you are interested inthis role and have the right skills, please apply to this role asap!