Major Recruitment Oldbury are delighted to be recruiting for the Halesowen head office of an engineering organisation who are seeking an IT Support Analyst.
Please note this role will be onsite at the Halesowen site and IS NOT a hybrid or WFH role
This position is responsible for supporting IT systems and will be an integral part of the group IT team which supports all sites. Typical support activities include end-user support of Microsoft applications, Laptops and Desktop PCs, End-User computing platforms and applications, Network and Server Issues, and general Technical Support as required by the Business.
Duties and tasks will include:
- Be the first point of contact for all support requests across all sites.
- Maintain, monitor and administer all computer networks and related computing environments including, but not limited to, server and computer hardware, business systems software, productivity applications, and all configurations.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary.
- Configure, monitor and maintain email applications or virus protection software.
- Implement, Plan and coordinate security measures to protect all company IP, data, software, and Hardware.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by your line manager on a permanent/temporary basis.
Candidates welcome to apply for the role will have the following:
- Microsoft Server 2008/2012/2016
- Active Directory, DCHP, GPO, DNS, WSUS, High Availability, DFS, NLB, FSRM
- Microsoft Exchange / Office365
- The administration of Users, Groups, and Mailbox’s
- Office365 configuration and administration
- Microsoft Desktop Application
- Windows 11/10
- Microsoft Office365 suite
- Software deployment
- Windows Deployment Services, Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, PDQ Deploy
- Solid understanding of Hardware
- Network Switches
- Wifi AP
- IP Telephony
Hours of work are 35 per week and parking is available.