IT Telemarketing Manager / Lead Generation Manager
Salary £35,000- £40,000 Plus plus performance bonus plus many core benefits Tailored benefit scheme , discounts on retail, travel, gym and leisure , 31 days holiday including bank holidays , Option to buy and sell annual leave
Location :Birmingham City Centre ( 5 days a week )
Brand new Birmingham city centre office location 2 mins walk from New Street, 10 mins from Snow Hill Excellent tram service – including free access to gym, shower facilities, secure lockers for bikes and onsite café.
MiGrowth are pleased to be back working with this leading multi-award winning and market-leading technology services provider who provide IT products, managed services and solutions to their clients across small to medium-sized businesses and all areas of the public and private sector.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Business Development/Telemarketing Manager with management experience working within the IT sales sector, to join our multi-award-winning business.
This new exciting role of the Telemarketing Manager is to support and achieve the annual sales plans of the business and provide lead generation to meet its goals. The focus will be quantity and quality of leads provided as well as onboarding new clients via out online procurement portal.
The role will involve managing an existing team and recruiting into the telemarketing team, developing a new team, generating new business leads and developing people.
The Telemarketing/Lead generation Manager will coach and develop their team and in line with our career paths, the Manager will be incentivised to promote Telemarketing Executives into Account Managers.
There is a further requirement to build a new team (whilst growing our current team) to assist with onboarding and selling our unique procurement platform to Enterprise clients and also assisting our Marketing team in selling our telemarketing services to our suppliers.
Who we are looking for :
– Proven managerial experience in leading and developing a Telemarketing team
– Strategic Sales experience – ability to understand and apply market intelligence to sales strategy and present at board level
– Experience in recruitment and building teams, using established contacts in the industry to aid this process
– Previous direct sales experience within the IT industry
– Knowledge of the IT hardware, services and solutions
– Self starter able to work on own initiative
– Good organisational, planning and presenting skills
– Able to deliver against demanding KPIs/targets
– Excellent inter-personal skills
– At least 3 years experience coaching and training
– Ability to create thorough training courses and develop material
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a Manager
All applicants send CVS to Louise Wright including reference LW244
All applicants send CVS to Louise Wright Associate Director Sales & Marketing
MiGrowth is an established and industry accredited Sales & Marketing Recruitment Consultancy.
MiGrowth Specialise in Sales & Marketing Recruitment within Technology & Audio Visual, FMCG, Media & Publishing
In order to get the best experience possible of working with MiGrowth please take the time to register your CV with us so we can discuss relevant roles with you www.migrowth.co.uk