Our well establish client based in Daventry are looking to recruit a Junior Media Executive
-Hybrid role (2 days in office 3 days working from home)
The company mainly provides media auditing and consulting services to blue chip clients and small niche businesses across the UK in order to assess the effectiveness and value of their media campaigns. We also offer other services such as pitch management and contract compliancy.
Working with other Media Executives your goal will be to provide an effective and efficient service to their Client Directors. To be self-motivating and inquisitive within the validation of their client’s advertising campaigns
Day to day you will work Excel and on-line Research systems. In-house training on our resource libraries is fundamental to the role.
Previous work experience is necessary and Microsoft Excel experience is required.
We are interested in a candidate who:
- Has an interest in Data Analysis, Data Cleansing/Matching
- Has an Interest in Automation Projects/ Optimizing data for performance
- Has experience in Television Advertising and or Digital Advertising but not essential
- Is willing to work in a Hybrid mode (some days in the office, some days WFH
You will oversee your own workload and there will be some busier periods than others. Any individual who can pick up processes and learn systems quickly will progress quickly.
Tasks to include:
- Reconciling client advertising across one or more media channels.
- Reporting to Client Operations Director as well as working closely with other Media Executives to meet client delivery deadlines.
- Effectively interact with individuals and groups both within and external to the company to achieve desired results.
- Keep track of agency data queries and follow up.
- Updating Excel databases.
- Monitor online Teamwork project management system.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- The ability to multi-task.
- The ability to work well individually and as part of a team.
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products.
- Attention to detail.
Hybrid working where we are in the office two days a week and three days working remotely. You will be required to work 7 hours Monday to Friday between 8am to 6pm with a one hour lunch break between 12pm and 2pm.
You will initially have 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays, progressing to a maximum of 25 (incrementally gain 1 day a year).
We offer a company salary contribution pension scheme and Private Healthcare is available following a successful probation period which covers, eye care, dental care, travel insurance to mention just a few of the perks.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Daventry NN11 8YL: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
- Office: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Daventry NN11 8YL